I need to have great mornings! Mornings when I wake up like Snow White and I'm ready for a long day. But my mornings are pretty much the same.. I fall asleep at 3pm after some webhunting for new intresting things to learn, I barely wake up and then I snooze for like an hour..I get up, bring my mac to my office (dinnertable) and I put on a great song to get me in the right mode. While this great song is getting played I make coffee. Strong coffee that would even wake up Snow White, a kiss would do the trick but there's no man in sight so the coffee will do just fine..
Today's morning tune is by the lovely Gladys Knight and the Pips. I found it on youtube, I had never actually seen the video or any video of the song and when I looked over my sholder, making coffee I burst into a laugh. Gladys looks beutiful.. and the three lads in the background.. well, they look... green? And the moves? haha.. They sure don't make justice to the song...Here is If I was Your Woman, by Gladys Knight.
Monday, September 22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment