I just bought a new case for my whitey, Macbook! I got a bit carried away when I placed my orders today at Karma and DrJays, I'm a goood customer =) I'm going to the big city next week, it's gonna be körräjzzi. And I need to get creative, I haven't painted in four months, I haven't had a camera, I haven't been writing no nuttin. Breakups a bitch.So, I've had a rough couple of days. A lot at school, busy days at Platform and my mind playing tricks on me..I made a mistake sending an email at 5 am, after I rocked the night with the Solid sound. But even though it was a mistake writing and sending the email I don't regret it. I needed to get it out.
So after this weeks nightly adventures I guess it's time to act a bit more Christian.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment