
So I went with my top friend Sandy to the big city and made it a whole day of shopping, a lot of laughing and some vino tinto to rap the night up. We began with a double cheeseburger, my latest addiction at McDonalds then we spent the money like diddy should on underwear, watches, scarfs, shoes, tops, and some other stuff. Later, at night we bought a pizza and pored the wine. 4 glasses and some slices later we went down town, had some more drinks, I had, as always my Amaretto with squeezed lime and ice.. and down they went.. and I met some interesting people! No one worth mentioning though...(sorryy)
One baad afterparty later and one taste of me, giving some bitchassness to an annoying guy at Mcdonalds, (read McDonalds) we got a cab. For the record I ate 9 nuggets, 3 chickenwings and my friends half of an chickenburger!?!?...anywho, the cab drive was the cab drive from hell. He dropped us 2 subway stops too soon and refused to drive us home. Nuff said, we got home, crashed in the sofa and woke up at 9am from the rooster alarm in my watch..
We rushed to the Centralstation where we got our breakfast at... yessir, McDonalds. One double cheeseburger and some waffle-fries later we were on our way home just laughing at all the quotes we made the night before.
I got home, had an interview, some work to do and a lunch date. I ate a hamburger.
At least this time it was at Jensens Böfhus.
So I got myself some great laughs, a new cool watch, a small hungover and a Large Super Size Me.
The End.
Ps. What happends in Stockholm, stays in Stockholm ;)
One baad afterparty later and one taste of me, giving some bitchassness to an annoying guy at Mcdonalds, (read McDonalds) we got a cab. For the record I ate 9 nuggets, 3 chickenwings and my friends half of an chickenburger!?!?...anywho, the cab drive was the cab drive from hell. He dropped us 2 subway stops too soon and refused to drive us home. Nuff said, we got home, crashed in the sofa and woke up at 9am from the rooster alarm in my watch..
We rushed to the Centralstation where we got our breakfast at... yessir, McDonalds. One double cheeseburger and some waffle-fries later we were on our way home just laughing at all the quotes we made the night before.
I got home, had an interview, some work to do and a lunch date. I ate a hamburger.
At least this time it was at Jensens Böfhus.
So I got myself some great laughs, a new cool watch, a small hungover and a Large Super Size Me.
The End.
Ps. What happends in Stockholm, stays in Stockholm ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment