
The year of 2008 was one of the greatest and worst in my life ever, I had a great first six months, with school, work and love.. however, the next six was a challenge. It lays on the same shelf as the year I lost my best friend to Leukemia and my parents divorce.. I lost the greatest love I've ever known and I was beaten to the ground.
Now someone or something has crossed my path the last month and makes me warm. It has been a great end of a horrible year and a great start for 2009, I wonder what this year brings....I'm gonna keep thinking on Me, Myself and I and as long as I'm smiling and feel good about it I'm gonna keep doing it!
This year is my revenge, on myself, for all the stupid decisions I've made in the past, I've thrown my love away on people who hasn't deserved it, I've been used and mentally abused and I'm putting my high heel down from now on.
Have a great 2009.
And Stay Black.
No comments:
Post a Comment